Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Cell Phone Pics

Sometimes, in the midst of the chaos, I can't get my camera fast enough. But, I can always get my hands on my cell! Here are a few pics that I find adorable.
Benjamin, wondering how in the world he is going to survive this crazy family! That, or he's coming up with the next medical break through.
Is there something on my face? Good thing I'm so cute!
A career as a beautician is not in this little girls future. Yes my friends, that is a comb rolled into her hair.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

or maybe benjamin is wondering what does my brother have on his nose and what does my sister have in her hair---hmmm---i'll remember these tricks and improve on them!!

momma x0x0x0

Sherry said...

great pics! the moments seem to slip past me as I'm grabbing the camera! Love the list of things that amaze you!

Hannah D A said...

I hope you didn't have to cut the comb out of Elizabeth's hair.

Anonymous said...

Benjamin looks more like he is saying, "what's up dude?"..rachel

Anonymous said...

Benjamin looks more like he is saying, "what's up dude?"..rachel

Hannah D A said...

Kierstyn, I read an entry I found today by way of Andrew and Jamison's blog. It was written on the House of Horne blog about their third child who turned 5 recently. I cried as I read the mama's story of her pregnancy with child #3 and how God redeemed all of her fears and doubts with the beauty, humor and spirit of their third. I was reading it thinking, "Kierstyn should read this. This is great." Then I read the comments and you had already read it. I don't know why that encouraged me so, but it did. I'm proud of you and the mother that you are. I know it can be tough, especially in the beginning, but it will get better and easier and brighter. I pray that God shows you glimpses of Himself and renews your strength each day. I love you sister.