Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Project Yogurt

I enjoy chocolate yogurt with strawberries and chocolate sprinkles.

I enjoy self serve yogurt.

I enjoy supporting companies with a purpose.

I enjoy supporting companies that give back to their customers.

I enjoy hearing about a company that's run by a homeschool grad.

And I REALLY enjoy free yogurt!!

This evening, in true Krajca style, we had a pajama run to Project Yogurt, where we were able to enjoy FREE self serve frozen yogurt.






We had a fantastic time tonight!!

And in my opinion, Project Yogurt is better than other self serve frozen yogurt places I've been to. Their chocolate was incredible!! If you haven't tried it out, GO! It's located next to Gold's Gym in Bryan, by the HEB in the Tejas Center. I would highly recommend it.

1 comment:

momma said...

what a fun evening!!