Thursday, February 17, 2011

Oh, Benjamin....

On Monday, I heard a very odd, very loud noise coming from the boys' room, where the three older kiddos were playing.

I was in and see this.....
and quickly realize that one of the fan blades is no longer attached to the fan!

I think my reaction went something like, "Who???..... What???...... How????" Benjamin fessed up and said, "I did it, Mommy. I throwded a ball into the fan. But I did not know it would break! That was an assident. I am sorry!"

Sure enough, I found the blade in the hallway!
Happy Valentine's Day, Curtis! You get to fix a fan ceiling fan right before our house goes on the market again!

Boys......

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no! Hope it's an easy fix.

Megan said...

The comments from "football" are from me, Megan. I didn't know Matt had a google acount. Oops. :-)

Unknown said...

I loved hearing this story at lunch yesterday! Your kids crack me up!

momma said...

love thepic of benjamin holding the fan...too funny!!

Elizabeth said...

I know how much damage my ONE BOY can do, I can only imagine what life at your place could be like...

I second "momma" 's comment, though. It looks like he's getting ready to play some sport with a paddle of some kind. :)