Wednesday, February 09, 2011

My life....

.... in Facebook statuses.

Kierstyn Krajca:

Me: Benjamin, why are you being so naughty?
Benjamin: Because I'm a dirty little sinner.
Yeah! No joke.

is having a classic Monday. Bummer.

is trying to convince her children that there really isn't enough snow to sled. :-) Sure is pretty though.

is wishing I had a personal assistant, a maid and a baker.

must have looked rough when the Schwans man came to the door. He recommended the margarita mix.

is thinking that for Timothy's b-day, I'll just add batteries to all the old, dead toys and wrap them up.

is so sleep deprived I messed up a batch of boxed brownies. That's new mom tired, but I have an almost one year old. Hurry up and feel better, baby!!

needs to know how to spell my name phonetically.

1 comment:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

That's awesome! So funny! Love the Schwann's comment.