Saturday, September 25, 2010

Tie-Dye Tuesday

Last weekend, we went to a friend from co-op's birthday party. We made tie-sye shirts for all the kids! Such fun! Since there were several kids from co-op there, we all decided to wear tie-dye shirts this past Tuesday.
(My little monkey, Benjamin, hanging on Ms. Hannah)


I'm bummed I didn't get a picture of Elizabeth and Micah with the birthday boy, Michael. And now, I have matching outfits for my kids, which means I need to get a picture of all 4 kids together. Oh boy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the shirts.Looks like a lot of fun and I can't imagine all the containers for the dye.

Shannie said...

I think your monkey loves Ms. Hannah almost as much as she loves him!

Megan said...

So cute! Can't wait to see a new pic of them! I think the monkey is Timothy, not Benjamin. :-)