Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dear Mommy

Because I'm such a sweet baby, I'm sure it's easy for you to forget that I'm just a baby. I still like to sleep in my bed, eat meals in my highchair, snuggle a little after nursing, and have a predictable, quiet day.

After today, I've had enough!!!!!

Today has been way too crazy for me. I tried to be a sweet boy by sleeping at co-op for you. But how did you pay me back? You dragged me to the park, in the heat, and stuck me in a stroller that was crawling with ants. I held it together for you. I even fell asleep for you in the car on the way to take Elizabeth to dance! But was that enough? NOPE! Rather than taking me home, you dragged me somewhere else. And though I had fun playing with my friend, I really wanted to just be at home, resting in my bed. We left the house at 8:30 this morning and didn't get home till almost 4:30. That's just crazy, momma!

Being baby #4 is hard. Really hard! So that's why I had my meltdown this afternoon.

You're lucky Benjamin distracted me and made me quit screaming.
Let's take it easy tomorrow, okay?

Love,
Timothy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Timothy, I just love him so much

momma said...

dear timothy...should grandma come and get you?? love grandma