Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sell this house!

What three things get potential buys into your house?
#1 a good price
#2 good advertising
#3 curb appeal

Our house goes on the market TOMORROW (gulp!). Curtis and I have been working all weekend on getting things ready. Hopefully, the in the next few days, I'll show you a few of our projects. But for today, let's start with CURB APPEAL!
(I wish I had a picture before our awesome friends the Haileys helped us with our landscaping) Just picture a whole lot of nothing and two over grown bushes.)

8 comments:

momma said...

it looks great!! your hard work has definitely paid off!!

Caroline said...

good luck! you know you don't want house selling karma from us! I think location, which you really have no control over ....

Charla (SHar-la) said...

It looks fabulous, Kierstyn! LOVE the paint choice!!!

Anonymous said...

Definitely A+ for curb appeal and cul de sac location, and the walking path behind you * * * * Goodluck lol

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you! You have done a great job getting it ready...and I agree with the walking path bing a valuable asset!

Love you,
Dad

Anonymous said...

Absolutely a smart move. Love the painted shutters and landscape!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kierstyn, the last comment was me, Suzanne :)

Beth said...

Don't forget Michael shoveled dirt too!