Friday, May 14, 2010

My 3 month old boys

When Timothy was first born, almost everyone thought he looked like Benjamin. And I did too. But the more chub Timothy has added to his body, the more Micah I see. So now, at three months old, which baby does Timothy most resemble? Baby A or Baby B? Leave a comment, letting me know your answer. And also take a guess at who Baby A and Baby B are. Micah or Benjamin?
Baby A Baby B
The next two pictures are both Timothy. One before his surgery, one after.



11 comments:

Miranda said...

I'm thinking Baby B. ;) This is fun. I think I need to do something like this on my blog.

Miranda said...

Actually I meant Baby A. The first photo on the page. I'm guessing that's Micah?

Hannah D A said...

The first pic is of Benjamin and the second is of Micah. (I know my Krajca babies.) :) And I think Timothy resembles Benjamin the most, but I often see Micah in him too.

Kierstyn said...

Both my big boys knew who was who. It was pretty sweet!

Anonymous said...

i think he looks like baby a who i believe is Benjamin. peggy

Carissa said...

When he was first born I thought he looked like Benjamin. Now, I don't know...I think he looks like Timothy.

Rachel said...

Closer to Benjamin, but a good combination of the two. I vote Timothy looks like Timothy!!!

momma said...

i think you should add elizabeth's pic just for fun!! i still say more timothy.

Unknown said...

I agree wtih Mom...Timopthy looks like Timothy. But for your game, I think the "chub" has it and I say Micah, Baby B. Also just his general face and eyes...
Daddy

Caroline said...

I'm with Rachel - Timothy looks like Timothy. :)

Kelly said...

I think Baby A is Benjamin and I think that is who Timothy looks like.

I think Micah is baby B.