Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy birthday, Benjamin

Today my sweet Benjamin turns 3. I look at him, and am amazed and thankful for God's grace, faithfulness and protection. I also smile. Benjamin's personality is coming out more and more every day, and I'm learning the kind of little boy he is.
My enthusiastic 3 year old!!!

Just a year ago, at his second birthday.
Benjamin's first birthday.


In the hospital after he was born.

Benjamin, you are so loved!!! I think you are one of the most prayed for kiddos that I know. This is just an isolated example of how blessed you are.
Daddy and I are thankful that you are part of our family. Even though you were the biggest surprise we've ever experience, you were exactly what we didn't know we needed. Our make our family so bright and bring so much joy to us.
My prayer for you this year is that you would continue to grow strong and learn more about your Creator.
Happy birthday! You are so loved.

2 comments:

momma said...

happy birthday, benjamin!! love, grandma

Anonymous said...

i CAN SEE WHAT BENJAMIN HAS BEEN DOING THIS YEAR. growing. HE SEEM MUCH TALLER AS A 3 YEAR OLD THAN AS A 2 YEAR OLD.