Tuesday, December 01, 2009

O Christmas Tree

We're doing something new this year.

The kids and I just bought a Christmas tree. A FAKE Christmas tree!

There is something very wrong with buying a Christmas tree at Target. Our house won't smell good.... unless I go buy a candle. Rather than going to our traditional tent, we'll just have to get our tree out of a box. A BOX!!!

But, there also won't be pine-needles-all-over-the-living room mess! I won't have to worry about trying to fit my six month pregnant self under the tree to water it and there won't be the "Who watered the tree?!?" conversations. My allergies will not attack, making me feel snotty and itchy for the holiday season. Curtis and I won't have to bicker about whether or not the tree is straight. And best of all, I won't have to fuss at him when he does the lights wrong.

The kids and I are hoping to put our tree up this evening.

If I can figure out how to get it out of the box and put it together.

No comments: