Sunday, March 22, 2009

Girl Time for Elizabeth

This past week, while my mom was here, she and Elizabeth had an opportunity to go have some girl time. They went to a really fun place called U Paint It, where (you guessed it!) you can buy already made ceramics and paint them. Here are a few pictures of their adventure and the final products.
Elizabeth thought it was funny that both she and Grandmas had flip flops on.At the house, right before they left.


Elizabeth's view of the mess.
Apparently the other people there weren't nearly as messy as Elizabeth!Mom and Elizabeth. Mom made me a mug, with Elizabeth's help. Elizabeth made herself a mug.
On Friday, we got the call that they were finished "cooking" and today we went to pick them up. Elizabeth was so excited!!
I'm not sure why, but Elizabeth is fascinated with the inside of the mugs. So here are two pictures of the inside of her mug and my mug.

On the other side of her mug, she wrote her name.
Not only did my mom do something with Elizabeth, but she also took Micah to the book store, where he was able to get several new books. Then Micah and Grandma went to Target where they spent some of his birthday money. I know that the time my mom spends with each of the kids individually is very special for my kids, and they will always treasure these memories. Thanks mom, for being such a great Grandma!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is great! I've enjoyed Mom's stories of her time very much, and I'm so ready to see everyone as soon as I can.

Love you all,
Grand Daddy