Monday, March 30, 2009

A few pics from the farm

This weekend we went to Wichita Falls for our niece, Charleigh's, birthday. I took over 300 wonderful pictures. I looked at them on the way home, several times. Once we got home, I sat down at the computer, put the memory card into the reader and NO pictures!!! Curtis took a look at it, while I cried, and he said that the pictures are still there, but for some reason we can't get them. So he's taking the card into work with him, in hopes that someone will be able to help us.

Thankfully, my mother-in-law, Melinda, also had her camera and uploaded the pictures to Wal Mart for me. Thanks Melinda! You made a crummy situation much better.

So here are a few of the pictures from when Papaw took the kids to the farm. Hopefully, I will be able to add some of the ones that I got. Until then, I'm thankful that we got some. And heads up(Mom and Grandma M :-)), I don't think these pictures will get bigger when you try to click on them, since I had to get them off the Wal Mart site.




1 comment:

Megan said...

That's so sad! I hope Curtis figures out how to get them off the memory card. The pictures from MElinda are cute!