Friday, December 12, 2008

That explains a lot....

Last night Curtis was working, so I was responsible for getting the kids down. Micah was putting up a fight, which at this point is trying to reason his way out of sleeping. I told him that he needed sleep so that his body could grow and that his brain could rest. He quickly assured me that he didn't need sleep because, "Boys don't have brains!"

I had to make a run for the door, I was laughing so hard and Benjamin was already asleep!

Thank you Micah! Not only did you make Mommy laugh, but you explained so much! I love you, my sweet, brainless boy!

6 comments:

Taylor said...

That is so stinkin' funny! I LOVE it! And, it DOES explain SO much!

Anonymous said...

you people are not right...

Jamison said...

tee hee--boys make me laugh. =)

Deirdre said...

what's the famous saying about "Out of the mouths of babes"??? LOL - love the explanation Micah ...

Christi said...

I'm just going to use Micah logic to explain away any boy problems with members of my family. ;-)

Elizabeth said...

literally laughed out loud