Monday, December 29, 2008

OKC

Our first stop was Oklahoma City, where we spent the night with my grandparents. My family met us at my grandparents, and we celebrate Christmas with them, and several aunts, uncles and cousins.
Elizabeth and Great-Grandma making a special Christmas cake. Micah got in on the action too.
Uncle Matt and Aunt Megan with Benjamin.
After spending time with my mom's side of the family, we went to spend some time with my dad's side of the family. On the way, Micah fell asleep, and stayed asleep while all the rest of us opened presents, played and ate.


Benjamin and Papa Johnston.

Great-Grandma Johnston and Elizabeth.


There was a sweet little five week old puppy that the kids got to play with. Notice Benjamin's red face and hands? The temperature dropped dramatically, but that didn't stop the kids from playing outside!

After all the fun in OKC, we headed north to Wichita!

No comments: