Thursday, December 04, 2008

The Manger

We've been learning about the manger, and the Christ child. The kids LOVE playing with this nativity! It's set up on the hearth, and they will play with it for hours! Micah even slept with the sheep a couple night ago.

While picking up the living room, I saw that Elizabeth had set the nativity up so that everyone was getting ready to worship Jesus. Awwwww!

Then I noticed that there were two extra participants in the nativity story.


Hmmmmm..... should I make them a permanent fixture? Do you think there were many penguins in Bethlehem?

7 comments:

mrs. jenkins said...

Thanks for sharing that...I got a nice chuckle out of it! I love reading your posts because those cute kids of yours are always doing something hilarious and it's even funnier because I'm not there having to clean up the mess; I just get to laugh and then hit close! LOL

Christi said...

So your nativity has penguins? Mine has Strawberry Shortcake joining in the worship. :-)

Sherry said...

Absolutely hilarious!

Sherry said...

"Okay boys, smile and wave, smile and wave. Maybe no one will see us move up to the front to worship the Savior!"

Kierstyn said...

Sherry,LOL!!!!! You are funny!!!

Alicia said...

Oh my word! I laughed out loud at those silly penguins. Hannah is in a penguin phase right now, so she would totally get Elizabeth's addition. =) So cute!

Deirdre said...

Um .... were there kittens at the nativity? There's a 3rd addition there too. :-)

Love it!!!