Thursday, December 04, 2008

Poor Benjamin

These boys!

This morning, I was in the bathroom, getting ready for the day, when I hear Benjamin crying. I quickly finish, and go see what the problem is. The first thing I see is an entire pot of coffee spilled all over the kitchen floor. I find Benjamin standing on a folding chair, on one leg, sobbing. He had pulled the fresh, HOT, pot coffee off the coffee maker and had spilled it all over his feet. He's totally fine!! His little feet are red, but I think his feet were the only thing that the coffee spilled on.

Boy, are these guys keeping me on my toes!

3 comments:

ninepoundhammer said...

The best thing for burns in Vick's Vapo-Rub. I burnt my thumb on a cookie sheet the other day and immediately put some on the burn. No blister, no pain...nothing. It really works so you should always keep some on hand (no pun intended) in the kitchen.

Anonymous said...

maybe you could just spray with windex...lol!

Anonymous said...

But did he learn anything?

Home school father