Monday, December 15, 2008

Incredible Hulks

Yesterday we had our Christmas with the Findleys. It's always a fun time for us to spend time with them, and have the kids exchange gifts. This year, the Findleys nailed it when they got Micah a pair of Incredible Hulk Fists. They even make noise when you punch (or blink at) them. My favorite phrase is, "You're making me angry! You won't like me angry!"

Here are a few pictures of all the hulks we had at our house on Sunday!



I attempted to get a picture of Anthony with the Hulk hands, but he was moving way too fast for my poor camera to focus. He was in on the action too, though!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I think the one of Curtis might be my favorite...maybe it is the expression on his face.

Kierstyn said...

I now have nightmares about that face Curtis is making. ;-)