Friday, May 11, 2007

So many words!

Elizabeth just came into my room, asking my help. Since I am such a wonderful mother, I asked her what she needed help with. Here is her response.

"I need help with my building blocks. I thought I could do it, but I can't. So maybe, you can come help me. I'm in my room. My blocks are in my closet. I can't open some of them, and I just need a little bit of help. I'm trying to make a tower with my building blocks, but just can't and need some help, is that okay? Is it okay that I'm out of my room?"

So many words! Why couldn't she simply tell me that she needed help with her blocks?

I actually know the answer to this question. It's because she's my daughter!

Elizabeth has taken to starting conversations with complete strangers, mostly strangers from Wal Mart. Thankfully, she seems to be a good judge of character, and has only had conversations with people who dub her cute.

If you're ever bored, or in need of a little conversation, just give Elizabeth a call!

1 comment:

Tea said...

I love her... She is such a mini you. I would love to sit down and have a conversation with Miss Elizabeth. I can't wait for Charleigh to become a chatter box. LOL I will be calling you to come have conversations with her. I miss you all.