Saturday, May 19, 2007

Family Pictures






The kids came up to see Benjamin last night. Micah was less than impressed. Elizabeth, on the other hand, was very impressed. She wanted to hold him, rock him, and read to him. We unwrapped his so that she could look at him. At one point, when Benjamin had his thumb curled up, she asked, "Does he not have thumbs?" So sweet!
We have been blessed with lots of visitors! My parents and Shannon are in town, and we've had several of our friends from church up to meet Benjamin. I will try to get some of those pictures up soon! We are looking forward to when Benjamin will be able to meet the rest of his family.

2 comments:

Tea said...

Oh my... he is handsome! You must be proud of such a precious baby boy. I want another baby. Charleigh has gotten so big in two months. Carter looks tiny compared to her. I can't wait to meet Benjamin. Take care and try not to lift Micah too often.

Lee Nickles said...

Yay! He's a cutie!