Thursday, May 31, 2007

3 kids

Being a Mommy to three kids means....

you may never see the floor of my living room without toys.
my washing machine will be going every day.
sleeping for more than two straight hours is a thing of my past.
I go outside to play every day.
we spend more than $10 at McDonalds.
we go to McDonalds just for the toys, since we know when the new ones come out.
I will never be caught up on my to do list.
I don't mind not being caught up on my to do list, because I have better things to be doing.
the pediatrician knows me by name, and hugs me when I leave.
I change a lot of diapers.
apple juice, apple sauce, grapes and milk can always be found in my shopping cart.
someone needs me all the time, and I LOVE it!

2 comments:

ADish said...

I would add:

I eat breakfast at 1030am, lunch at 330pm, and dinner with the family at 530pm (for which, I'm not very hungry for some reason!).

Welcome to Club 3! :)

Jamison said...

Kierstyn and Angie: (AKA Dishie--That's my cuzin leaving comments on this site!)
You chicks are great mommies with great attitudes. I like hanging out with you/being related to you because you are not constantly peeved about the fact that you reproduced, and you manage to laugh at the stuff that is a pain in the rear!! LOL!