Saturday, May 12, 2007

Elizabeth-isms

"Were you and Aggie just four minutes ago?" What she said to Curtis while she was "watching" A&M graduations on PBS, rather than Dragon Tales (which had been preempted).

"Don't put things in your deep, dark cave." Here response to us when we told her not to put her doll in her tooshy.

"From my mouth." Her answer when asked where the gum that was stuck to her church dress AND panties, had come from.

"I know Mommy, that why we leave our gum in our mouth." What she said when I was about to reprimanded her for having her gum out of her mouth.

"Happy birthday, to Mommy. I love you. I will never forget you. And don't throw things at your brother." What my birthday card apparently said.

2 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HA Ha!

HA!!!

HA!!!

She is the funniest, cutest, sweetest kid I have ever known...seriously! I can't get enough of that little squirt...we seriously need some Elizabeth time!

Anonymous said...

Her tooshy?