Saturday, May 28, 2011

Pics from my phone

Here are a few moments that I've captured over the past month or so when I didn't have a real camera handy. A little glimpse into my life.

It's summer in Texas! Time to break out the pool! But for Timothy, swimming in the "big" pool with his siblings can be a little overwhelming. So I filled our empty sandbox with water, and let him have his own private pool,
We've entered a new era for Timothy. Climbing! Nothing is safe. And homeschooling just got a lot more interesting!

Recently, Timothy's been falling asleep in his highchair during lunch. Sweet boy.
Watching the royal wedding.
Usually, my boys are rough and tumble, wild and crazy. One evening, Micah laid on me while I was on the couch, wrapped his "little" arms around me, and told me he would keep me safe from Benjamin. I savored this moment!
Another savorable moment..... a late sleeping Benjamin!
While we were in OKC last month, Elizabeth, my Mom and I took a break from the craziness and got pedicures. It was wonderful! Such a special time with two very special ladies.

For six straight days, we were sick. I think we ended up passing around two different viruses. This picture of Micah was taken during one of SIX doctor's visits that we made during our sickness. Poor little guy. Elizabeth and Benjamin were the same way the day before.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why were you up at 4:26 AM Hope everyone is all well now