Monday, May 16, 2011

Ben and Wo

Benjamin has a very special friend, Will. When they were both little and learning how to talk, Will called Benjamin "Ben" and Benjamin called Will "Wo".

These two have had a very long friendship, starting with a car ride Erin, Will's Mommy, and I had. Erin and I were driving to a friends' house and Erin said, "So I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow." I thought that was interesting, since I too had a doctor's appointment the next day. She quickly informed me, "I'm pregnant!" Without missing a beat I said, "Me too!" We discovered that our due dates were the same day. Will was born on May 15th, 2007 and Benjamin was born three days later.

It's been such a joy to see Ben and Wo become sweet little buddies. We've been very blessed by the friendship of the Arnold family! I am so thankful that we have the Arnold family in our lives and the Benjamin has a great friend in Will.

May 2011
May 2010
May 2009
May 2008
July 2007
May, 2007. Erin had Will 3 days later and I had Benjamin 6 days later.

No comments: