Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

I have a list. A Christmas Card To Do list. I've already ordered my return labels, but haven't yet decided on what Christmas card to pick. Since I'm a scrapbooker, I have TONS of accounts at many different photo developing locations. One of the places I've used in the past is Shutterfly. A couple years ago, I ordered the most adorable Thomas the Train photo book. I was able to use Thomas the Train backgrounds, and use my own pictures from when we went to ride Thomas. I had fun making the book, and my kids love reading it! What's better than a book about yourself and Thomas the Train?!

Recently, Shutterfly has released their 2010 Christmas collection of cards. Yesterday, I spent some time looking through their site at just a few of their 199 Christmas cards. Normally, I can quickly pick out the card that I would purchase, since options are fairly limited. Shutterfly, however, offered several options that I loved. Here are a few.....
The ones I chose are for only one picture (since I'm lucky to get just one good picture!), but there were cards that could hold up to seven or eight photos!

Another thing I really liked was how there were cards that said Merry Christmas, rather than just Happy Holidays or Seasons Greetings (though they had those too, if you're interested!). There were whimsical cards, classy cards, simply cards, elegant cards, and kid-ish cards. There were cards with snow flakes, plaid, stripes, monograms, nativity scenes..... you name it, I'm pretty sure they have it!

Not only does Shutterfly have amazing cards, they have some pretty awesome gift ideas as well. Check out this desk calendar (a great gift idea for your husbands little office space)....
and this pewter ornament. (Which I'm sure would be a winner with the grandparents!)
I've placed orders with Shutterfly before, and have always been pleased with the product that arrives at my home.

And if you're a blogger, check out how you too can blog about Shutterfly, and receive 50 free Christmas cards!

No comments: