Monday, January 25, 2010

One month!

One month from today, we will get to meet the newest Krajca!



I've frequently been asked, "Are you ready for four kids?" I calmly reply, "No, but I am ready for three kids and a baby!" And that's about where I'm at right now. The thought of having four children to homeschool, clothe, feed, take to doctor appointments and take from point A to point B could easily overwhelm me. But I know if I made it through have three kids in three years, I can make it through adding a 4th child to our home. And least that's what I keep telling myself.


My Mom is in town, helping me get Elizabeth's room ready for Timothy to be in. We'll be painting part of the room, organizing Timothy's closet, and setting up Elizabeth's new bed (which is smaller).

On Saturday, several sweet friends from church are throwing us a shower to help prepare for Timothy. I feel very blessed to have a church family filled with friends who want to rejoice and celebrate each new baby that enters our church, even if it is a third little boy!

The kids are getting very excited about the arrival of their new brother! Next week we will be taking a tour of the hospital where Timothy will be born. The tour is specifically geared for big brothers and sisters. It will be fun for the kids to see where Timothy and I will be, and the waiting room where they'll get to wait.

As I finish out the last month of this pregnancy, we covet your prayers for Timothy's safe and healthy arrival, and for a productive month as we prepare to welcome him!

2 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

I know you guys must be so excited about finally meeting Timothy and seeing his sweet face. I wanted to tell you a couple in our church had their fourth baby 2+ years ago. They both said going from 3 to 4 was WAY easier than going from 2 to 3. Once you're at 3, they both said adding one more is pretty simple because you've already gotten used to the idea of being outnumbered. Makes sense to me. And just like you always do, I know things will be just fine because you will consult God in all your decisions. You and Curtis are such great parents! I look forward to the day I will be calling you for baby advice!

Hannah D A said...

Wahoo! Only one more month! I can't wait to meet that little guy. Just wanted you to know that the kids and I pray for you often during bedtime prayers. So very excited for you.