Tuesday, January 05, 2010

51 days!

In 51 days, Timothy will be here! I had an appointment this morning, and Mr. Timothy is looking great! He's measuring about 1-2 weeks big, which is fairly normal for one of my babies (those were my doctor's words). And with everything looking so perfect, we went ahead and set my c-section date for February 25th. I will be 39 weeks at that point.


As we get closer and closer to b-day, I've started receiving and buying things for Timothy. Remember my great garage sale finds? There was one other big thing that I was looking for, and hadn't been able to find. A high chair. We thought about using a booster to save space. We thought about just using the Bumbo seat. We decided to go with a high chair to have somewhere I could put him while doing school with Elizabeth. Plus, meals are exciting enough at our house! We don't need the little fingers of a baby added in to the mix. While we were in Wichita, we went to Baby Depot and found this high chair. You can buy it at Wal Mart for $100, but of course we only paid $60!
Something else that I was really wanting was a new diaper bag. I LOVED my old diaper bag! It was perfect since the boys were so close in age and I needed something big to tote all their stuff in. But this time around, I wanted something cute, something that wasn't ginormous. For Christmas, my mom got me this. I can't wait to pack it with teeny tiny diapers and teeny tiny blue onsies!
Another thing that I'm lovin' is monogrammed clothes. Timothy got the cute onesies from his Grandma for Christmas. How sweet! Then, while shopping at a baby store over Christmas, I saw the adorable infant gown (in the middle). The bottom is made out of fleece and is so soft!! I think the gown is what he'll wear to church for the first time.
Do you love the Soothie pacy? We do! And look what we found...... SOOTHIE BOTTLES!
Come the beginning of February, we will be rearranging Elizabeth's room to make room for Timothy, washing clothes, and getting everything in order for Timothy's arrival. We are all very excited to meet this little guy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did I really just read the words "teeny tiny" to describe one of your baby boys? I guess in comparison to his brothers' clothes they will be. :-)