Sunday, November 18, 2007

Ren Fest

Yesterday we got a day off! The Findleys had a great hook up from someone Michael works with, and we got free tickets to the Renaissance Festival. A big thank you to the Ackermans who watched our kids all day long! There aren't many people who would spend all day with the Krajca kids, and live to tell, so thank you! Here's Curtis and I at one of the many pretty gardens. We spend most of the day just walking around, taking in the sights, and of course eating! Eating was actually the first thing we did. Who knew Christi could rip into a turkey leg like no one else?!?
The four of us at another garden. We saw a family trying to take a picture with three small kids. Curtis and I just smiled at each other, thankful that it wasn't us this time!!
The boys with the dead pirate. Right as Christi snapped the picture, the pirate looked at Curtis and started talking. Freaked me out! Curtis said that he wasn't too worried about it, since the pirate had a girl voice.
Bad girls.
We had a really fun, and relaxing day. It was so nice to have a little break from the children we love so much and get to spend some time with great friends.

6 comments:

Shannie said...

FINALLY! Someone put you (and Christy, too) where you really belong ;)

Shannie said...

By the way, you look pretty. Then again you always do.

Unknown said...

I can understand Christy, but why you Kierstyn?

Sherry said...

What? I have a select few blogs that I visit daily and all I get is repeats from you & Christi?! I'm going to have to find some more friends. hee hee!

Anonymous said...

Is it just me or do I look like a cocker spaniel in the "Bad girl" picture? That's what happens to my hair in humidity. :-) And there will be further proof of my "bad girlness" when I post my wench picture, hehe.

-Christi

Kierstyn said...

Shannon, you made my day!

Dad, it was really hard looking bad in that picture, since I'm such a good, sweet girl.

Sherry, sorry to bore you. I posted different pictures though. But none as good as Michael and Christi with the turkey legs! LOL!

Christi, you crack me up. I didn't think anything about a cocker spaniel till you said something. But now that you mention it....
oh, and BRING ON the wench picture!