Sunday, November 25, 2007

I'm dreaming of a white....

...Thanksgiving! Friday night, the snow started. By Saturday morning, there was about an inch on the ground. Even though it was melted by the afternoon, we enjoyed it while we had it. Curtis and Micah enjoying the beautiful view from my parent's deck.
A quick peek outside and a snuggle from Grandma.
Aunt Shannon brought Benjamin out for a second so he wouldn't miss his first snow.
Sweet smiles!
Micah quickly decided that he didn't need his mittens. Such a boy!
Elizabeth, eating the snow.
Our make shift sleds. Thank goodness Grandma and Grand-Daddy still had a few boxes in the garage.
Micah wasn't so sure about sledding at first, but decided he liked it.
Elizabeth loves the snow and her box sled!

It was all fun and games till Micah got dumped out of his box. Add cold fingers and it was time to go in.

But it was such a fun day! We had a blast enjoy the beautiful weather, and the beautiful surroundings.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am such a south Texan. I look at your pictures and, even though they are beautiful, I can't help but think "Ugh that does NOT look like fun, I would hate a Thanksgiving that cold!" ;-) Glad your kiddos had fun though.

-Christi

Hannah D A said...

It just makes me jealous. My kids really miss their annual snow. . .at least Austin and Addison do.

Anonymous said...

I love the sled pictures with the grass trail behind them, teehee.