Saturday, February 10, 2007

Things I say during the day.

"Elizabeth, don't throw the ball at your brother's head."

"Elizabeth, don't throw ANYTHING at your brother's head."

"Micah, don't put that used McDonalds french fry that you found on the floor in your mouth!"

"Why is my carpet blue?"

"Micah, don't push buttons on the answering machine, you'll erase all the messages again."

"No, oranges grow on trees, not babies."

"I know pink is a pretty color, but not pink marker all over your face!"

"Why is your brother crying?"

"Take the toilet brush out of your mouth, Micah!"

"Hello? Poison control? I just found my son sucking on the end of the disposable Clorox toilet brush..... yes, it had been used."

"Why would you lock your brother in the pantry?"

"I promise there are no bugs under your bed."

"Don't throw the newly folded laundry out of the basket!"

"Yes, you are very talented Elizabeth. But please don't put the whole cupcake in your mouth again."

And finally...
"I have the best job ever, and it's NEVER dull!"

2 comments:

Andrew said...

I can actually see Micah with the toilet brush in his mouth...don't worry, the other day my sister found herself saying, "Who gave the baby Benadryl?"

Turns out it was in a cabinet and the baby figured out a way to help himself to the delicious treat.

Kierstyn said...

Andrew, there are some days when I would have to honestly answer, "It was me. I gave the baby Benadryl!"