Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Teeth Drama, Part II

Yesterday, I decided that it was finally time to brush Elizabeth top four teeth. I hadn't brushed those four teeth since the whole slide fiasco, so it was time! I started gently brushing, and her teeth started bleeding. Long story short, I got a good look at her teeth, and realized that her two top, front teeth are loose. So, tomorrow Elizabeth gets to make her first trip to the dentist!

Here's my question. How can such a girly girl (I bribe her to eat her breakfast by telling her that I will curl her hair!) be such a tom boy? It's a good combination, just not one that I saw coming. One minute she's wearing curls and a pink tutu, wanting to have her toe nails painted (pink of course!), the next she's trying another dare devil stunt, while wearing her tutu of course.

All this has me very nervous about having boys!

No comments: