Wednesday, February 21, 2007

First trip to Dentist

Elizabeth's first trip to the dentist went VERY well! Her teeth are fine, and there should be no long term damage. The hygienist said that her nerves are bruised, and she will be sore for a few more weeks. Keep the pudding and apple sauce coming.

Here's Elizabeth wearing all her new "stuff" from the hygienist. She loved the whole experience, and wants to go back again. The hygienist was wonderful, letting Elizabeth play with the instruments, watch, dress up, ride the chair.

Future Higienists of America

4 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

I'm so glad it went well! Elizabeth will now not have a fear of the dentist, and that's awesome! She looks adorable, as always, in her getup!

Anonymous said...

Oh what a brave and sweet girl! Mom told me about Elizabeth's cncerns, so I'm glad it went well. I played in the ocean today...it was lonely. I know Elizabeth and I could have had a very fun time together...me and Curtis too! And of course you and Micah...and Mom...
Love you,
Da

Lindsay Newcomer said...

Oh my goodness, you are the Blog Queen! Congrats on the successful trip to the dentist. Will the tooth fairy need to come soon?

No, I didn't mean for you, Kierstyn.

Eric and Theresa said...

Elizabeth is sooo cute! That must have been very excitig for her!