Thursday, September 01, 2011

PreK

Benjamin was very thoughtful when giving his answer. Again, I just loved seeing bits of his personality. What sweet boys I have!!

Name: Benjamin David Krajca
Age: 4
Favorite Color: green
Favorite thing to eat for breakfast: meat
Favorite thing to eat for lunch: corn dogs
Favorite thing to eat for dinner: hot dogs
Favorite thing to eat for dessert: Popsicles
Favorite movie: Math Adventures to the Moon
Favorite TV show: Tom and Jerry
Favorite place to go: movie theater
Favorite book:
Favorite thing to wear: the clothes I'm wearing right now
Favorite sport: baseball
Favorite shoes: slippers

Things that make me.....
happy: holding me upside down and having ice put in my shirt.
sad: not being able to get on the computer
laugh: I already told you! Ice in my shirt and being upside down.... That's my favorite.
cry: scrapping my knee on the sidewalk.
excited: playing football with Micah for the first time.

No comments: