Thursday, September 01, 2011

Kindergarten

I gave Micah this interview on his first day of Kindergarten. I don't know what it is about these things, but I love them! I love getting little glimpses into his heart and personality.
Name: Micah Wayne Krajca
Age: 5
Favorite Color: dark green
Favorite thing to eat for breakfast: meat
Favorite thing to eat for lunch: meat
Favorite thing to eat for dinner: meat
Favorite thing to eat for dessert: meat
Favorite movie: Bugs Life and Spy Kids (which happen to be the last two movie he watched)
Favorite TV show: Wild Kratts and Power Ranger Samuri
Favorite place to go: to the store with Mommy and Daddy
Favorite book: The Grinch
Favorite thing to wear: my football shirt
Favorite sport: football
Favorite shoes: Luminators

Things that make me.....
happy: having Christmas at Grandma and Grand-Daddy's house and Aunt Shannon is a missionary.
sad: Grand-Daddy has cancer
laugh: tickles
cry: people biting me and falling off my bike onto the driveway
excited: playing football with Benjamin

2 comments:

Pilgrim Days said...

give that boy some meat!!! :-)

Kristy said...

We're Wild Kratts fans here, too!