Friday, December 03, 2010

Fall Favorites

Christmas is only three weeks away! As I was clearing off the memory card from my camera, I was reminded of what an amazing fall it's been. There have been some pretty tough times, but that's not what I'm going to remember. Here's what I'm going to remember:
Thanksgiving, 2010

Gig 'em Aggies!!!

Benjamin's leaf from the Thankful Tree that Elizabeth made. He wrote his and his siblings initials, then asked me to write Mommy and Daddy. So sweet!
"God Provides" was our theme for this fall. God taught all six of us that even though we might not see how, HE is always working and providing.
The picture just above and just below were taken on a walk, here in TX. We were looking for signs of fall. It turned into a really fun, special memory.






Fall Fun!!

1 comment:

Carissa said...

I love all the pictures...and may have to steal the post idea and clean out all 4 of my memory cards!