Thursday, December 02, 2010

3 years ago

Three years ago, I was packing and preparing to head to Austin for Benjamin's craniotomy. It was a very hard, very emotional, very exhausting day.

Three years ago tomorrow, was Benjamin's surgery. Though walking that road was hands down the hardest thing I've had to do, I think back to that day and simply see evidences of grace. God was so, so gracious and good to us!

Since Benjamin's surgery, I've been blessed to be contacted by several families who are walking similar roads. Curtis and I have hoped and prayed that our journey would minister and encourage others, even if their children weren't facing something like we faced. As you watch the video below, I hope you're able to see the mighty hand of God in our life. God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

2 comments:

Curtis said...

Amen! I cannot imagine going through what we did without Christ to rely on for strength and comfort, and we are so glad to be able to minister to others going through similar experiences. I cannot believe it has been 3 years.

momma said...

Reading your blog and Meggie's today has been quite an emotional journey. I look at Benjamin and it is so hard to remember all that he (and you)went through. He is a joy and I praise God!