Monday, October 04, 2010

Fall!!!

Fall is my favorite season. Which is a bummer, since we don't really have that season here in Texas. So I make up for it by decorating!! Remember all the decorating I did last year?

This year, since we have the house on the market, I don't get to go all out on fall decorating. But, our realtor did say that we could put a wreath on the door!! So, I'm going ALL OUT on this wreath! I've done some looking on line, and found these cute wreaths. Leave a comment, and let me know which one you like. (The numbers are under the picture)

#1 (I would make this one less Halloweenish and more fallish)

#2 (I have the wreath for this one, and would just have to buy the stuff. Too bland?)

#3 (rather than a "31" I would do a "K")

#4 (I was thinking that I could use this design with Aggie paper, making a cute Aggie wreath for football days)

#5 (YUM! Candy corns! Too Halloweenish?)

#6 (I think how this one is very elegant, and I have the wreath already!)

5 comments:

Shannie said...

#4! Just think, if you used velcro dots to attach the circles you could multiple sets for different holidays... Christmas, 4th of July, Valentine's, ect. You could even have different shapes, ie, eggs at Easter, pumpkins for fall. You could get the same versatility out of #1, but #4 has more character.

Charla (SHar-la) said...

I like #4 and #6. But my favorite is #4! :) And I really liked the other comment (is that your sister...Shannie?), of using velcro dots! That would be so cool!!!

Amy said...

Um, I think we read the same blogs! Here's are my current faves - I'm having some girlfriends over next week to make them...I'll post results on my blog!

http://jonesdesigncompany.com/decorate/ruffle-wreath-a-tutorial/

http://tatertotsandjello.blogspot.com/2010/09/guest-project-make-autumn-rosette.html (I'm planning to wrap this one in burlap!)

Caroline said...

I say #6!

Carissa said...

I say 3 or 6. Let us know what you decide!