Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fall Festival

We enjoyed another wonderful time at the Fall Festival at church! I have more pictures, but here's a basic idea of what we did.....

Elizabeth had one goal in mind. Win a cupcake! And she did, on her first try! Once that goal was accomplished, she set out to get candy. Lots of candy! She also accomplished that goal, getting more candy than her brothers. More than the cupcakes and the candy, I think Elizabeth enjoyed spending her evening with her friends.
Micah really loved playing the games! He didn't have as much focus as his sister, and went from one game to the bounce house, back to another game, back to the bounce house, etc. He was our silver blur, always on the move! The stillest I ever saw him was when he was holding a ball python. GROSS!
I don't think Benjamin remember that Halloween is all about the candy. So when he got his first piece of candy, we was beyond excited! Rather than focusing on filling his bag, Benjamin focused on filling his tummy! He was stuffing something in his mouth every time I turned around. And of course it was never a hot dog, but rather CANDY!!!
My little lion hung out with me or Daddy for most of the night. Poor baby got so hot with his mane on that he didn't have fuzzy hair anymore! Once we took his mane off, he quickly settled down and fell asleep on a friend's shoulder. I think he had a fun first Halloween!
What's this? A good family picture?!? Shocking!!!
And Mommy and Daddy, with the token picture take by Curtis, despite the offers of help from the many adults around. If you think we look mischievous, it's because we're thinking about raiding the kids' candy after the go to sleep.... which is where I'm off to now!

No comments: