Monday, October 18, 2010

Rangers


I have a secret. I've become a Ranger's fan. After all my whining, and fussing, and gripping, I've actually found myself to be very excited about the Ranger's postseason.

Tonight is game 3 of the ALCS against the Yankees. Right now, it's 1-1. Even though I'm new to the whole Rangers phenomenon, Curtis has been a fan for just about his entire life. He is quick to quote stats, facts, and useless information. For example, this is the first time in 11 years that the Rangers have made it to the post season. Also, our win on Saturday was the first time in franchise history that the Rangers have won a home game during the post season.

Disclaimer: Even though I'm caught up in the whole Rangers phenomenon now, doesn't mean I will be as avid of a fan as my husband, come the regular season. I will probably go back to my whining, fussing and gripping. But until then, GO RANGERS!

2 comments:

Carissa said...

I have suspected this!

Anonymous said...

Well I grew up in THE BRONX, so you know what I think