Thursday, July 08, 2010

Opps.....

Before I left Wichita, my friend Suzanne called and told me that I should do a lot of blogging while the kids are at Grand Camp this week. I assured her that I would, since I would have lots of free time.

Hahahahahahah!!!!!

First off, I put way too much on my to-do list. Though I've been very productive, there's still lots left to be done.

I also forgot that even though I don't have the three big kids here, I still do have to care for a baby. A baby who is no longer a newborn and wants to interact and play.

And of course, there are the daily things like laundry, cooking, cleaning, that I still have to do (though cleaning the kitchen is WAY easier without the extra mouths to feed).

So Suzanne, I'm sorry I've been a bad blogger, despite all the extra time that I've had.

To make things better, I thought I would document the transformation of our hall bathroom. But we have no camera. Thanks to Timothy, our nice camera is at the store being repaired. And I accidently left our other camera in my van, which stayed in Wichita.

Opps.

I guess we'll have to be happy with before and after pictures, rather than "in progress" pictures.

1 comment:

Kadey said...

Haha, well first of all I wanted to say that your three boys are sooo handsome, and your daughter is drop dead beautiful :D
But, you talk about how your always doing the cleaning and cooking, and you have to watch your youngest one while the other three at camp, but while all this is going on.... where's Curtis?