Friday, July 16, 2010

My desk

My desk is a bit of a mess right now. Which is very symbolic of my mental state these days. I also chuckled at the items that I found laying on my desk this afternoon.Coffee mug, Reese's pieces, and my pink Bible. How a mommy of four makes it through the day!


My purple sharpie (which is what I write in my day planner with), wallet, mail to be mailed and list (which includes stamps so I can mail my mail!).
A Rt 44 Sonic drink! Diet Coke, thank you! I'm right now wishing that this was a result from todays Sonic run. But it's from yesterday (or was it Wednesday?). :-( But I fully intend on making it to Sonic again today!!
A portrait of me, from Elizabeth, coupons for free pictures, Kohls Bucks, and diaper coupons. If that doesn't symbolize my life, I just don't know what would!

1 comment:

Shannie said...

Elizabeth drew you with blue eyelashes. This is quite possibly the best thing I've ever seen!