Saturday, July 17, 2010

I love Freebies!

I try very hard to find good deals and make the most out of our money. That being said, I'm not (yet) very good at hunting out major deals. I'm not the kind of person who clips coupons and goes to three different stores to find the best deal, though I hope to be that person soon!

But today, I got a ton of freebies!! Take a look.....

I'm not sure why or how, but I only have two cute onsies for Timothy. When I received a $10 gift card for Kohl's I knew just what I needed to buy! I got the romper and onsie pictured above for $1.30. I was very pleased!

During the month of May, I was buying a ton of cake and cupcakes from Sam's. During that month, when you made a purchase from the bakery, you received a coupon for 50 free prints. I finally claimed my coupons, ordering 149 FREE pictures!
We've been doing the summer reading program at our local library. I really like the way it's set up this year! When you've read for so many days, you get to go in and pick out a book. I assumed they would be old library books, but I was wrong! These are new Scholastic books! Above are the books for the three boys. Elizabeth is currently sleeping with her new Junie B Jones book, which isn't pictured.
When you're half way through the reading log, you go in and get a meal coupon and a prize. Tomorrow, the Krajcas kids will be eating at Fuddruckers for free! Today, they not only received a book, but another meal coupon! They all decided on Olive Garden. Yum!

I feel really good about my "purchases" today!

2 comments:

momma said...

A very productive day!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a fun and very productive day. Keep up the good work. Love