Friday, July 17, 2009

We are family!

Every time we're all together, we try to get a picture.
This one might be a little more realistic, though!

My sisters and I with Jeremiah.
See how thrilled he is that Aunt Kierstyn and Uncle Curtis have him?
Aunt Megan and her favorite niece. The two brave souls who have married two of the Johnston Girls. And they lived to tell!! And they're happy.
Super Aunt Shannon, entertaining Elizabeth before church.

sissyters! We were watching Harry Potter 5, getting ready for the midnight showing of HP6.

I love my family! I wish we could all get together more often. But I'm very thankful for the times like this past weekend when we can all be together, celebrating, laughing, and enjoying each other's company. Now, how much longer till Thanksgiving??

No comments: