Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Update on the sickos

Well, one out of two is better! Elizabeth is doing great!

Micah on the other hand.....

On Sunday night, he got a high temp. I called the doctor's office, and they said to take him to the emergency room (since that was the only thing open at that point!). Micah and I spent three hours at the ER, just to learn what I already suspected, ear infection.

Monday was a long day of Micah just not doing great, not sleeping well, not eating.

So today, I took him to the pediatrician. Bronchitis. So now, he's on three prescription medications, and Tylenol to keep his temp in check. One of the meds makes him hyper, and the doctor told me to not be surprised if he doesn't sleep for the next few days. Fun!

So keep sweet Micah in your prayers. And me too!

2 comments:

Puente Family said...

We will keep your family in our prayers. I know how difficult it can be with sick babies. Hang in there!

Amy said...

Nice...give hyper pills to a not-quite-one-year-old! Do these docs ever think about the Mommy?

Thinking about you and praying for mom and son! (Well, I'm adding dad and daughter just in case dealing with mom and son isn't all that easy, either!)

;)