Sunday, November 13, 2011

Month of Thankfulness Day 13


I'm thankful for my sisters. Today is my sister Shannon's 30th birthday, and I wish so much that the three of us could celebrate together over a large, delicious cake and margaritas. But I can rest in know that my both my sisters are exactly where God wants them, being used for His will and plan.

Growing up in a military family, where we moved every few years, I formed a very close relationship with my sisters. I knew that what my parents told us was true. No matter how many times we moved, or how many friends we had to leave, my sisters would never leave me and that we would always have each other. Despite the many, many, many miles that separate us now, this is still true. I am able to reach out to my sisters any time I need, and know that they will be there to help, encourage, pray for or just to listen to me. And if nothing less, they can always make me smile.

No comments: