Friday, August 12, 2011

VBS '11

Blink!

Summer is coming to an end. Not exactly sure when that happened, but here we are.

A couple weeks ago, we were in the midst of VBS. I absolutly love VBS! It's incredible to see a group of people come together and prepare for a week of sharing Jesus with our children. As I look around, I see people giving of their time, talents, efforts and money, simply to help our children grow in the wisdom and knowledge of Jesus. Pretty cool.

This week, we had a beach theme. I STILL have the Son Surf Beach Bash songs stuck in my head. The sign of a successful VBS!

Here are a couple pictures from our week.....



The kids loved their teachers, loved doing crafts, thought the snacks were super awesome, and I got to teach 2nd and 3rd graders. It was a great week!

No comments: