Sunday, August 21, 2011

Vacay, Day 4!

Day 4 started off with the best donuts. In the world. I consumed a ridiculous amount of donuts, starting on the 4th day of our vacation. Mmmmmm!!

After a tasty breakfast, my mom took my dad to the airport.

While she was at the airport, Timothy decided that his little body was worn out, and that he needed to clearly convey to us that he needed a break. So he threw up everywhere. Multiple times. I had one child with walking pneumonia and one child throwing up while on vacation at my sister's house where there was an infant. God was very gracious and after a quiet morning, Timothy was back action!

Monday morning, while Timothy rested at home with Curtis, we all went to a bounce house.






After some rest time, we headed to the pool! My sister's neighborhood has an awesome pool!






No comments: