Monday, September 11, 2006

Joys of a little girl

I'll admit it. I am totally into gender stereotyping. I love the fact that Elizabeth is a girly girl! This past Saturday night, I put sponge rollers in her hair. The results were cute (once it calmed down a little!). Then, today, Elizabeth had her first ballet class. So fun! Although she doesn't seem to have much natural talent, she had fun.

She actually slept in the rollers! She wanted curls so badly!
The model pose.
The after picture. She was quite the hit at church!
It's ballet day!!!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I must say you have two of the most beautiful children I have ever seen. I live vicariously through you as I read your blog every once in awhile as I sit in the corporate world wanting nothing more than to be a mommy...someday...it's all in God's perfect timing.

Charla (SHar-la) said...

I must say I agree with Alicia's comments. I remember very well sleeping in sponge curlers. I don't think my hair looked near as cute as Elizabeths. She's such a little doll...we miss you guys! We will be in CS in the middle of October. Maybe we can get together?