Saturday, September 02, 2006

Football Season Begins!

As any good Aggie knows, today was our first game of the '06 season. Even though I'm not an actual Aggies, Curtis says I was smart enough to marry an Aggie. And now, I have two little Aggies. So, as any good Aggie wife would do, I made sure my little Aggie family was ready for the first game. Here's a taste of Aggieland for those of you who aren't lucky enough to live here anymore!

Last night Curtis and I went to First yell. Neither of us had ever been, and we had tons of fun! and who knew A&M had a Mariachi band?!? Not the Krajcas.

Here are the pictures of Game Day at the Krajca house.



Shirt says: I yell At Midnight Too!

Awww! Can you believe it's a picture of just the two of us?!


Gig 'em Aggies!
Howdy!

3 comments:

Amy said...

WHOOP! I love it. Best looking Aggie Family I have ever seen. If you have another child, who is he/she going to be a carbon copy of? You have run out of options. There are going to be mulitples of either you or Curtis, it seems to me...

Anonymous said...

Before I saw Amy's comment, I was planning to say, "Are you sure you weren't pregnant with twins and one of them just took a little longer getting here?" Richard was looking over my shoulder and said that Micah looks just like Elizabeth did when she was his age! They are too cute and we are jealous of all of our friends going to Aggie stuff...now we wish we would have gone to more when we lived there! I'm surrounded by Texas Tech fans...yuck!

Kierstyn said...

It's so funny, becasue I hear two things.
1. Micah looks just like Curtis, Elizabeth looks just like me.
2. The kids look just like each other.

Curtis thinks there is still hope that Micah will look like hime though.

We miss all our Aggie friends!