Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Random Pictures

Since it's been forever since I posted, I thought I'd post some random pictures of the kids. Once we get our new hard drive in, I'll try to put up some more pics, and blog a little more about each of the kids. In a nutshell: we are all doing great, and have enjoyed a very busy, yet fun summer.

I know, I'm one of those moms... but this is funny stuff! Poor Micah.
Curtis throwing Elizabeth in the backyard. Really, it looks a lot scarier than it is, at least that's what I'm telling myself.

There's a picture of my sweet Micah! Isn't he adorable!!
The real Elizabeth!

My kiddos. And what is that they're doing?? SHARING?!?!

2 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Yay for a new post! The pictures are great...I can't believe how big Elizabeth is now! We miss you guys so much! We are planning a trip down to College Station in September for the Texas Tech game and then another time in the Spring...not sure when! We would love to get together! Keep on with the pictures of your sweet babies...I miss them!

Amy said...

That "real Elizabeth" picture is hilarious! Give them hugs and kisses from us! Too bad you can't pinch cheeks over the internet...