Monday, March 24, 2014

My life in FB updates

"I love all my children equally and don't play favorites. However, three of my four children are making it easy to pick a favorite today."

"Proverbs 16:24 Thankful for friends who spoke words of gracious, sweet, health-ful words to me today."

"Timothy to Curtis Krajca: Surrender or die!!!
Curtis: I surrender!
Timothy: Actually, that's not a choice. Die or die!!!
Curtis: I guess I'll die."

"Exciting evening! My costume for the Girls 5K came!! Elizabeth's should arrive in the next couple of days."

"Can you come sit with me because I'm scared when its just me and God."

"2 pieces of toast, 4 eggs, 8 pieces of bacon, 1 omelette, 2 orders of hashbrowns, 18 pancakes. The Krajcas dominated National Pancake Day!"

"Ben took one of my cents.  Ben stole.  Stealing is a sin.  Ben is a sinner."


No comments: